Leeds Love It Share It is a Community Interest Company acting as an open source forum for ideas, debate and action in Leeds.
• to set out new visions for how Leeds could be in the future;
• identify the skills that will be needed to deal with the challenges ahead;
• conduct programmes of research and action that support the citizens of Leeds, local organisations and policy makers engaged in place making;
• to promote understanding and contribute to designing and implementing sustainable neighbourhood development;
• and generate practical ideas to enable Leeds people to create sustainable futures:
– Alleviation of poverty, improvement of local well-being and quality of life;
– Exploration and promotion of new forms of local governance and participation;
– Conservation and enhancement the natural and built environment;
– Understand the problems of, and design and implement solutions to climate change;
We aim to share good practice and research findings relating to the above.
We especially want to support young people to engage with the company’s work in a variety of ways.